There has never been a better time for your company to show its support to the NHS staff who have worked tirelessly to care for those most in need across Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Whether you’re interested in staff engagement, making a donation, sponsoring an event, or working with us to raise awareness, your support is crucial in helping us make a difference to the lives of thousands of patients and staff.
Our dedicated fundraising team can work with you to create a lasting partnership. We can help you demonstrate to staff, customers and stakeholders that you’re a caring employer that wants to make a difference across our four hospitals and community services.
If you're already planning to fundraise for us please fill in our fundraising interest form.
To find out more about how you can support us, contact the team.
Why partner with us?
Becoming a corporate partner means you can engage both customers and staff while helping us fund innovative equipment, education, research and wellbeing activities that goes beyond the scope of the NHS.
- Improve employee engagement – choosing to support our charity will give your staff a shared cause that they can support together, boosting morale and encouraging team building. Giving employees the opportunity to volunteer or provide pro bono expertise can also help with staff retention and engagement.
- Commercial advantage – a partnership with us can help deliver your business objectives, including increased brand awareness and sales. We can support you with digital and media work.
- Show you care – now more than ever before, customers and staff feel strongly about supporting the NHS. Partnering with us gives employees confidence that you care about what matters most to them, which we know leads to increased staff loyalty.
- Healthcare affects us all – we never know when we’re going to need the NHS, but we all know that it is there for when we need it most. Supporting your NHS charity is something everyone within your business can get behind. We’re a cause that resonates with everyone.
- Account management – we are here every step of the way. A dedicated account manager will guide you and support your staff to ensure the partnership meets your objectives.
Ways to support us
By choosing us as your charity of the year, we can work together to build a bespoke calendar of engaging fundraising activities for your staff. We can support your charity champions, senior managers and HR team and provide information to help you nominate us as your charity of the year.
We are currently developing a calendar of events and campaigns and would love to work with local and national companies through bespoke sponsorship packages. Sponsorship is a great way to support us while increasing awareness of your brand.
By giving a Gift in Kind, your company can support us through donating items which will support our fundraising, such as raffle or auction prizes for a ball or refreshments for challenge events. Donating products, services or professional advice is a great way to utilise your company’s assets and professional skills while giving back to the community.
As a charity that supports one of the biggest NHS organisations in the UK, we want to work with partners who share our passion for saving and improving lives. If your Corporate Social Responsibility strategy is aligned to what we do, then we want to work with you at a strategic level to help transform healthcare for our patients.
One way of supporting us could be through donating a proportion of profits from a product or service. Supporting us in this way can help your business stand out from the crowd and demonstrate to staff, customers and key stakeholders your commitment to supporting the NHS.
Lots of companies offer match funding (also known as matched giving), which gives staff the chance to boost their fundraising as their employer will match the money they've raised. Some companies offer this on a pound-for-pound basis, while others will specify the amount they're prepared to give. If you’re organising a fundraiser, check with your employer to see if this is something they provide.
Payroll Giving is a great and simple way for staff to make a monthly donation to charity, straight from their salary, before tax is deducted. It’s easy for companies to set up too and helps demonstrate your charitable support. Visit our Payroll Giving page.
Allowing your staff time off to support our charity is a great way to help others while improving your own staff’s welfare and morale. Whether your company already runs an employer-supported volunteering (ESV) scheme or you’re interested in seeing what opportunities we have, then visit our Volunteer page.
Thanks to generous donations and support from businesses such as Clarins, we were able to give our NHS staff special hampers full of treats to lift their spirits during Covid-19.
Clarins donated thousands of skin care products, which certainly brought a smile to lots of faces (behind the masks!)