Grab your summer raffle tickets below and await the prize draw – you’ll be in with a chance to win summer-thing amazing!
You can also buy physical tickets from a member of our charity team, just get in touch on 0161 206 7550 so they can arrange this for you.
Tickets cost £1 per entry, with no limit to how many entries you'd like to make.
All proceeds raised from this raffle will help us support NHS staff, patients and families across our hospitals and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Amazing prizes are up for grabs, donated by our supporters, including:
- Tickets to Disney on Ice at AO Arena Manchester
- Range hire and armoury for ten people at Point Blank Shooting
- A £25 Chill Factore Voucher
- A family pass for four to Cockfields Farm
- A pass for Team Sport Go Karting
- A pass for Awesome Walls Climbing for four
- An Urban Playground Golf voucher for two
- A voucher for The Ice Cream Farm
Please note, by entering this raffle, you agree to the below terms and confirm you are 16 years or over.
The name of the Society on whose behalf the lottery is being promoted is NorthCare Charity. The cost to enter is £1 per entry, for example; a £10 donation = 10 entries into the draw.
The raffle will close on 28 September 2023 at 11.59pm and be drawn on 29 September. Winners will be contacted directly after this date. The Summer Raffle is licensed by the Gambling Commission.
The NorthCare Charity team is responsible for the promotion of the raffle and can be contacted at the address below –
Roach Bank Road