Whether you're celebrating a wedding, birthday, retirement or anniversary, you can dedicate your special occasion to us and support the incredible work across our hospitals and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Simply set up an online fundraising page and ask for donations instead of gifts. Your money will make a difference to thousands of lives by helping us fund innovative equipment, education, research and wellbeing support.
Whatever you plan, don't forget to let us know via our fundraising form, so we can support you.
Join us in supporting your NHS.
Instead of receiving gifts, why not ask your friends and family to make a donation? You can set up an online birthday fundraising page, like Sandra.
“For my birthday, I set up a fundraising page to raise funds for Salford Royal. I asked friends to donate to my page instead of buying me gifts and I was so happy to raise a total of £290!”
Sandra Wright, from Stockport
Make a donation in lieu of wedding favours, place a collection tin, or simply set up an online page so guests can donate instead of buying gifts. There’s lots of ways to raise funds on your big day and the team can support you with this.
From anniversaries to retirements, make your day truly special by setting up an online fundraising page so your loved ones can easily donate. For fundraising ideas, visit our Organise your own fundraiser page.
- Pages with a target raise 46% more. If you hit your target early, increase it!
- Give people the option to add Gift Aid on to their donation and raise an extra 25p for every £1 donated.
- Does your employer offer ‘Match Funding’ for charities? It’s an easy way to increase your fundraising if this is available.
- Share your story – tell people why you’re raising funds for your celebration and don’t be afraid to share the message far and wide via social media.
- Let us know what you’re doing. Our team can support you – from providing text and logos to supporting you with social media posts. Either fill our fundraising interest form or contact the team.
- £10 could buy a special gift for a child receiving treatment
- £50 could provide a hamper full of well-deserved treats for our NHS staff
- £100 could help us provide a tablet so a patient can stay in touch with a loved one
- £1,000 could help us brighten up a patient area
- £5,000 could go towards buying a piece of life-saving equipment