We are extremely grateful to all our major donors who support our vital work in making a difference across our hospitals and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Either through individual giving or charitable trusts and foundations, those who decide to make a long-term investment help us support patient care that goes beyond the scope of the NHS.
By joining us, you’re supporting your NHS in four key areas:
- Equipment: We fund state-of-the-art equipment that provides patients with the best diagnoses and treatments.
- Education: We provide health education for patients and their families. We help staff become leaders in their field through specialist training, development and support.
- Research: We support innovative research into the cause, treatment and prevention of diseases to save lives and improve patient care.
- Wellbeing support: We enhance the overall experience for patients, their families and staff by improving environments, providing additional comforts and supporting welfare needs.
Why choose us?
With your support we can help the Northern Care Alliance (NCA) NHS Group continue running its high-quality services that have become renowned regionally, nationally and internationally.
NCA is one of the largest NHS organisations in the country, providing the benefit of scale while delivering a range of healthcare services at four hospitals and associated community services. Around 19,000 expert NHS staff serve a population of more than 1.3 million people, as well as many others from the UK and Europe who access our specialist services.
NCA has an annual operating budget of £1.3bn, but that money goes straight into running the core services that people have come to expect from their local NHS.
With your help we can go beyond the scope of the NHS and continue our rich history of pioneering healthcare that is helping us become one of the most innovative environments in the UK.
Whether it’s supporting our Manchester Centre for Clinical Neurosciences, our designated hyperacute stroke research centre, our Major Trauma Centre or our specialist Neonatal Centre – you’ll be demonstrating your pioneering attitude to healthcare that is saving and improving lives each and every day.
Visit our What we do page to find out more about our world-leading specialist services.
How we help
Our dedicated team can work with you to:
- Fulfil your wishes and ensure your gift adds maximum value. There are many ways you can make an impact, such as donating shares, hosting an event or funding a cutting edge, life-saving piece of equipment.
- Identify areas of work that matter to you. From our research portfolio of projects to global initiatives that drive radical change, the scope of our work is vast.
- Understand what impact your support makes. This could be through regular updates and reports or seeing the area of work you have funded in action.
- Recognise your significant contribution to the work we do. This could be through the naming of a piece of equipment or ward, or by working together on a media campaign.
- Meet the NHS heroes saving and improving lives. We can organise visits (virtually or in-person) and meetings with our world-leading consultants*.
* Please note that some of these visits may not be possible currently due to infection prevention and control measures in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you would like more information, please contact our team.