Whether you’re looking for your next exhilarating challenge or a fun activity for your next family day out, our charity abseil has got you covered.
Scale Barton Tower this June in one of the largest abseils in the North West. Standing at 170ft, the decent is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
Whether you fancy a solo decent or are teaming up with friends, adjacent lines mean you don’t have to go over the edge alone.
Sign up today to secure your place and take your fundraising to new heights with #TeamNorthCare to support your local hospital and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Date: 23, 24 or 25 June 2023
Location: Barton Tower, Trafford Centre
Registration fee: £15 (discounted price)
Minimum sponsorship: £125
Minimum age: 11+ (11–15-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult)
Join #TeamNorthCare for:
- Free charity t-shirt
- Dedicated support from our wonderful Fundraising Team
- The chance to support your local hospital and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford
- A great day out!
Questions? Email our team today on email@example.com or call 0161 206 7550.
You can not participate if you are:
- Under 11 years old for the abseil
- Under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
If any of the following apply, you must seek professional medical advice before abseiling and sign a non-standard waiver:
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform us of how this may affect you
- Aged 50 years or above: we strongly advise that you seek medical advice prior to taking part.
The following points apply to ALL participants;
- 11 to 15 year olds require a parent or guardian to be present, sign permission and will be required to complete a non-standard waiver
- If you have long hair, please be prepared to tie it up and out of the way
- Maximum weight limit for a solo participant is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
Why not get your family, friends, or colleagues to join you and take on a challenge together? If you’d like to register a team, please get in touch before registering by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.